Wednesday 31 October 2018

Pumpkin seeds

The Maple group, we explored pumpkin seeds today.

I showed some pictures to the children that I  did pumpkin curving with my 8years old daughter last night.  That made them some senses about  curving pumpkin.









   Some children had never seen and touched inside of pumpkin.
After I cut off the top, we smelled and touched the seeds and scooped them out by spoon and washed them.


During lunch time, I tossed the seeds with melted butter and salt, and baked them.




 After the rest time, we tested the roasted pumpkin seeds ! We loved them very much!!!



I curved the pumpkin an owl as the children's request.


Have a happy and safe halloween !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathematical Provocations

On one day of November, I brought out some gems and started to sorting colour. The children were curious and offered to help and I welco...